04 Декември 2015г.
The training was organized from our lead partner Gal Fior d’Olivi within the ELIST Project (European Learning Innovation for Sustainable Training). It was focused on INNOVATION, DIVERSIFICATION AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT FROM AGRICULTURE IN RURAL AREAS.
The primary aim of this course is to enhance entrepreneurs's competences to empower people living in rural areas to take active participation in the local development and in the change towards a more sustainable society. With this course we hope to contribute to build a SUSTAINABLE ENTREPRENEURSHIP STYLE between entrepreneurs and the environment and a future in which ENVIRONMENT is no longer an emergency but a way of life and where sustainable development is no longer a series of concepts to be transmitted but the concrete daily practices.
Competences acquired by the participants:
- skills on leadership and team management of youth enterprises
- knowledge about environmentally linked enterprises (sustainable development)
- knowledge about improvement of innovation and/or diversification from agriculture in rural areas (Eco-tourism; bio-agriculture; social projects; etc.)
- competences to establish environment-based local enterprises through Eu opportunities of funding(fund raising).
- competences on possible uses of environment as a sustainable resource for employability (ecology, economy and society)
- proactivity and teamwork, in a cultural and linguistical different environment
- acquisition and improvement of skills as knowledge of foreign languages
Methodological inputs were transmitted through:
- Communicated by team members to the trainers
- Work in groups where they will be analyzed and systematized experiences, experienced the discussion and the use of instruments related to written communication (verbal, cards, final report).
The methodology included: group work, individual interviews, reports of the internship, evaluation.
The validation was done in close collaboration with the trainers and team members, with a non formal methodology during the last day.
The participant provided a final individual report about the experience.
The acquired competences were certified with Europass Mobility and Mobility certificate of attendance.
The results of the training will be used in the development of ELIST project, to define the effectiveness of the modules implemented and to complete the general definition of training needs and expectations of young entrepreneurs in rural areas.