10 Декември 2015г.
The course context is a 5 days Capacity Building/Mentoring Course, in which 70 participants, from 7 countries, will have the opportunity to improve their entrepreneurial attitudes/behaviors, knowledge, skills and build innovation capabilities in order to have a positive impact on local development in a sustainable way, considering the environment, the economy and the social context of their communities.
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING:
- To develop participants’ knowledge, skills and competence on capacity building and sustainability for rural development,
- To motivate and support mentors in their new role as capacity enablers to take active participation in the development of their local communities,
- To support mentors/capacity builders implement a user-centered design for entrepreneurship, taking into consideration trainees abilities, organizational and social context,
- To present mentoring good practice principles,
- To promote knowledge on entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial soft skills,
- To support capacity builders in engaging stakeholders for community empowerment.
Each day will provide 3 sessions:
1. Formal presentation of the topic
2. Good practice presentation / Testimonial
3. Open questions
Apply if you are:
- Curious to explore and implement the idea of entrepreneurial capacity building in a rural area of your country;
- Motivated to learn new tools, methods and ideas to be used in the empowerment of aspiring or existing entrepreneurs of your community;
- Interested in the improvement of entrepreneurial behaviors, knowledge, skills and innovation capabilities of individuals in rural areas of your country;
- Ready to actively participate in the whole training and to contribute;
- Able to work and communicate in English;
- Able to use the acquired skills in future activities.
This course is for participants from: Austria, Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and Turkey.