20 Юли 2016г.
What are the latest results achieved?
Collection of Good Practices
For this intellectual output (IO) 5 partners (excluding our German partner Iberika) collected 60 good practices in English.Each country collected 12 of them.For the second step we translated all these 60 good practices into our languages.Finally each country formed their own good ptactices for their countries.
These good practices includes useful tips for all turist guides from new comers to experts. We strongly recommend you to read them. If you also have good practices, please share them with us via facebook or Twitter.
What are we doing by now?
The m-learning content delivery space for target group.
The m-learning content delivery space for target group has been developed from scratch. This output is a mobile - enabled learning environment for people from the target groups. It delivers language courses tailored to the needs of TOURIST GUIDES, allowing them to develop their vocational skills in terms of foreign languages.
The platform consists of 2 language courses, for each course there were 10 thematic modules prepared, including " Welcoming foreign tourists," "Tour and Activity Plan” , "Story about the city" and the others. Modules include training content and interactive exercises. In addition, upon registration, users can track their progress in the course. In the case of German course, instructions for each of the exercises have been translated into 7 languages. In order to support that, the core content (the training material) is accompanied by instructions and information in the native language of a person visiting the platform.
The advantages of m-learning content delivery space:
- No limitations in terms of time and place. Consequently, saving valuable time. Mobile learning is learning anytime and anywhere. M-learning is freedom, which is probably the biggest of its advantages.
-In relation to e-learning, it seems to be more effective because it is not "loaded" so much with large portions of information or media. By learning on mobile devices, the user assimilates small "pills" of knowledge, which, moreover, has its justification (learning while traveling or during breaks between work);
- m-learning content delivery space is a perfect solution for those tourists guides who want to perpetuate or repeat the knowledge and also have unrestricted access to information.
What are we going to do?
Testing the m-learning language course
Now that the ten modules of the language course have been developed, it will soon be time to test the course in its entirety.
A project testing plan has been published and the free course will soon be offered to a total of 100 tour guides and associates for testing (20 per partner country). A tester’s questionnaire will be issued to accompany the course, which will give valuable feedback on the course content, structure, ease of use and technical evaluation.
Using the results of the questionnaire the final version of the course can be adapted to give future users maximum benefit.
If you would like to volunteer to test the GOLIC GUIDE m-learning language course, totally free of charge, please contact us as soon as possible and we will be glad to send you the details.
For more up-to-date information and developments, please visit and Like our Facebook page and start following our Twitter account.
GOLIC GUIDE is the brainchild of 3 organizations: Danmar (leading Polish IT company), Sea Teach S.L (a Spanish RYA Motor Cruising and Powerboat school and Marine Charter company) and Iberika (a Berlin-based language school) and has further been developed as a cross-sectorial international partnership currently including the following organizations:
1) Danmar (Poland) – who is equally the creator of this project, will act as a coordinator- will be in charge of the technical preparation and delivery of the result (m-learning courses).
2) Iberika (Germany) will contribute to the project thanks to their long experience in language leaning and curricula adaptation of various types of training, by creating the actual language courses (in three different languages).
3) Sea Teach S.L (Spain) will contribute thanks to its experience in the maritime and touristic and ECVET expertise, by helping adapt the courses to the needs of our target group and also by providing the project with extensive contacts in the tourist sector.
4) YouNet (Italy) - brings to the project experience in the field of mobility skills creation and managing projects, extensive contacts in the environment of the target group.
5) Know and Can Association (Bulgaria), another partner organization, specialized in non formal education will be responsible for the care of the quality of all project activities and the evaluation of results and products.
6) Giresun Egitimciler Dernegi (Turkey) is a NGO with expertise in creating educational solutions and improvement of the qualifications of various professional/social groups