21 Януари 2019г.
- New FAUCHON Menu available on board long-haul flights departing from Paris, for Premium Economy and Economy customers;
- Available for purchase since January 2019 and available on board as from April 1st, 2019.
In partnership with the prestigious French gourmet food and delicatessen company FAUCHON, Air France offers its new A la Carte Menu on board all its long-haul flights. Sébastien Monceaux, executive chef for FAUCHON, has exclusively designed menus comprising a starter, a main dish, cheese and dessert.
As ambassadors of French fine cuisine, Air France and Fauchon have teamed up to offer the company’s customers a gourmet experience on flights around the world.
Now available upon booking on www.airfrance.com, this menu can be enjoyed on board as from April, 2019.
Spring/summer menu available from April to September 2019:
- Starter: Scallops with citrus fruits and red onion pickle
- Main dish: Guinea fowl fillet and rosemary juice with a carrot, coconut and coriander puree
- Cheese: Camembert served with a strawberry chutney
- Dessert: Trio of pistachio, raspberry and lemon macaroons
Autumn/winter menu available from October 2019 to March 2020:
- Starter: Cream of artichoke accompanied by a creamy herb, chicken and foie gras sauce
- Main dish: Pan-fried scallops in a citrus fruit sauce and bulgur wheat with spices
- Cheese: Comté served with curried pineapple chutney
- Dessert: Caramel éclair by FAUCHON pastry chef, François Daubinet
The Air France A la Carte Menu signed by FAUCHON is available at the price of 28 euros inc. VAT or 8,500 Flying Blue Miles, as an alternative to the menu offered on board.
À la Carte Menus, a gourmet experience in the sky
As an alternative to the complimentary menu served on board, Premium Economy and Economy customers can choose from 6 A la Carte Menus, including 5 on departure from Paris and 3 on departure from the French Overseas Departments, USA, Canada, Africa and Asia1.
On departure from Paris, as of April 1st, 20192:
- “FAUCHON” Menu
- “Healthy” Menu
- Ocean Menu
- Tradition Menu
- “My Fun Menu”
On departure from the French Overseas Departments, USA, Canada, Africa and Asia3:
- Ocean Menu
- Tradition Menu
- Italia Menu
These menus can now be booked at a price varying between 12 and 28 euros incl. VAT, or between 4,000 and 8,500 Flying Blue Miles. They can be ordered online from 90 days up to 24 hours before the flight’s departure on www.airfrance.com, upon booking your flight or via “Manage my bookings” section, when checking in online, by telephone 36543 or at Air France ticket offices.
Since its creation in 1886 in Paris, FAUCHON has endeavoured to share the excellence of French cuisine around the world. In its taste for the rare and unique, the brand embodies originality, audacity and creativity in two menus offered on board Air France flights on departure from Paris as from April 2019. A gourmet interlude offering travellers a unique culinary experience with exclusive dishes created by FAUCHON’s executive chef, Sébastien Monceaux. Each gourmet creation respects the exceptional quality of seasonal ingredients and a balance of flavours in a perfect blend of textures and colours.
(1) Available on departure from Paris to all long-haul destinations excluding flights to Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and on certain flights where brunches or hot breakfasts are served as a main dish.
(2) French Overseas Departments (Pointe-à-Pitre, Fort-de-France, Cayenne, Saint-Denis), USA (New York-JFK, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Houston, Washington), Canada (Toronto, Montreal), Africa (Douala, Libreville, Abidjan, Dakar), Asia (Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo-Narita, Tokyo-Haneda, Osaka, Seoul).
(3) Air France call centre: 3654 (0.35 €/min from France), 7 days a week, from 6:30 to 22:00.